- Uses Adagio OrderEntry to select item number, quantity, job number and cost
- Items can be easily allocated to a phase and category depending on their job. No allocating to phases not associated with a job
- Allocate invoices, credit notes, and even comments to any open job
- Costs will debit your job cost clearing account and credit your cost of sales account in Adagio Ledger
- Integrated with Adagio OrderEntry, Inventory, and JobCost.
How it Works
Job item details (cost, number, quantity) are entered as an order which is then invoiced for $0. This reduces any items from inventory while avoiding the creation of an entry in accounts receivable. It also allows you to create a pick slip for shipping items to a job site.
Orders Link2 Jobs
Orders Link2 Jobs automatically displays all items associated with jobs and provides a simple user interface for allocating items to their proper phase and category. Once completed, it will create a batch file for Adagio JobCost and Adagio Ledger.
Import Cost Batch to Adagio JobCost