- Uses Adagio OrderEntry to select item number, quantity, job number and cost.
- Items can be easily allocated to a phase and category depending on their job. No allocating to phases not associated with a job.
- Allocate invoices, credit notes, and even comments to any open job.
- Costs will debit your job cost clearing account and credit your cost of sales account in Adagio Ledger.
- Integrated with Adagio OrderEntry, Inventory, and JobCost. Contact us for details on compatibility.
How it Works
Job item details (cost, number, quantity) are entered as an order which is then invoiced for $0. This reduces any items from inventory while avoiding the creation of an entry in accounts receivable. It also allows you to create a pick slip for shipping items to a job site.
Orders Link2 Jobs
Orders Link2 Jobs automatically displays all items associated with jobs and provides a simple user interface for allocating items to their proper phase and category. Once completed, it will create a batch file for Adagio JobCost and Adagio Ledger.
Import Cost Batch to Adagio JobCost