- Transfers all shipping information and line item details to your shipping software
- Receives tracking details and shipment costs from the courier and automatically updates the order
- The invoiced order will have all tracking details when sent to the customer so they can track the shipment themselves rather than contacting you
- Integrates with your preferred shipping company and Adagio OrderEntry
How it Works with Adagio
Prepare an order in Adagio OrderEntry.
Send Shipment Details
Open Ship2Link and specify which courier service you wish to send your orders with. Use Ship2Link's Export Shipment function to prepare all shipping details.
Courier Processes Details
Your chosen courier will receive your shipment details (destination, weight, number of items, etc.) and send the tracking information back to you.
Import Tracking Details
Import your shipment's tracking details. Ship2Link will write back all tracking information and prices to OrderEntry. You have the ability to customize where these details will be stored.
Ready for Shipping
Your order will be updated in OrderEntry and is ready for invoicing.
Available through Subscription
- + $500 system setup per courier
- training included
- includes product upgrades
- unlimited remote support